- What if the player won't play on my computer?
- Download Adobe Flash Player, here, and install it on your computer.
- Refresh the player page, and let the player load.
- Make sure the player is not muted, and that your speakers are not muted.
- How do I play the player on my phone?
For Android and Blackberry:
1. Open the Player in your web browser and let the player load. Audio should soon be heard from your phone's speakers.
2. You may click the smart phone button beneath the player and open the stream in Real Player or Double Twist (both available from the
Android Market, free of charge), or in the player that is already on the phone, when prompted to do so.
For Apple Products:
1. Open the website in your browser, click the appropriate smart button, and then listen as you wish.
You do have the ability to roam your phone and listen at the same time!
To listen live on your hand held device click on the appropriate player button above from your Web browser.